Our team are Australia’s #1 Points Optimisation Consultants
WE TURN YOUR POINTS INTO FLIGHTS
WE HELP YOU EARN MORE POINTS
WE WILL BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS
Over 93% of Australian businesses want to fly Business class, but cannot justify paying $9,500 per ticket.
Instead those businesses are skimping and making do, waiting in line behind ordinary leisure travellers, trying to do work in crowded & cramped seats, sitting with screaming children and clueless passengers.
Why? – They are unaware they can fly Business for approx. 20% of the retail price, cheaper than Economy.
We help SME fly Business for cheaper than Economy
HOW? – Unlock the value of your points to fly.
(1) We maximise your reward points from all sources (credit cards & flying)
(2) We help you utilise your points in the best way
(3) We will work hard to find & book your flights with points
(4) You travel in higher comfort & at lower costs
[ #1 ] Points Strategy
EARN MORE POINTS THAN EVER BEFORE
+ Recommend the best reward card and frequent flyer programs
+ Maximise the points from every $1 you spend
+ Guaranteed to benefit if your card expenses exceed $8,000/month (~$100,000/year)
+ Fly with your points and save money
[ #2 ] Flight Reward Bookings
WE UNLOCK THE VALUE OF YOUR POINTS
+ Seat availability changes all the time – We search daily.
+ We consider all card points and frequent flyer point combinations
+ We know how it all works, we read all the terms & conditions
+ Experienced team, we have booked over 96 Million points
Earn points (& flights) from paying your bills
Our business is focussed on two goals (in order of priority):
1) To reduce travel stress & enhance performance – by flying business or better to your destinations.
2) To unlock the value of your points & maximise your opportunity – save money on premium travel.
‘The Points Whisperer’ is capturing the public and the media’s attention.
Regularly featured on Channel 7 news, major publications & newspapers.
“Now I have the choice to fly in any class, and I choose Business class – because now I can, because I now have the points. I can’t bear to think about how many points I wasted before” – Jason Clark